- Support auditing activities, work with External Auditors on the quarterly and annual external financial statements and annual benefit plan financial statements to provide requested documentation regarding financial statements and supporting schedules;
- Responsible for analyzing and compiling financial matters for better consolidation of financial entries, which is necessary for accounts and other accounting records purposes;
- Monitor and review accounting procedures for effectiveness, completeness and accuracy; support the development and implementation of financial policies, procedures and systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the specialty accounting functions;
- Support the management of the financial statement close, consolidations and reporting process;
- Collaborate with various functional departments (Accounting, Finance, Tax and Treasury) as appropriate;
- Participate in various special projects as needed;
- Responsible for calculations: salary, sick leave, vacation, resignation, deductions from salary (fuel and mobile, etc.);
- Responsible for VAT report: check the process and provide basic reports;
- Reconciliate with the local suppliers and customers;
- Issue sales invoices via E-invoicing system;
- Implement inventory control (check import declarations);
- Responsible for Company fuel processing (write-off from the balance);
- Carry out insurance-related functions processing.
- Higher education in Accounting, Economics and/ or Finance;
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field;
- Knowledge of chart of accounts;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Knowledge of financial and accounting applications, 1C program and MS Office;
- Experience in completing projects of individual initiative; flexibility and ability to work under time pressure with minimal supervision;
- Energetic and self-motivated personality; high standards of ethics and accuracy; highly organized personality;
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization in an open office setting.
About Zeppelin Armenia LLC
Zeppelin Armenia is the official dealer of Caterpillar products.