The Advertising Specialist supports the development and implementation of integrated advertising programs addressing external and internal environments in the remote operations. The incumbent manages relationships with advertising agencies, printing houses and other related organizations, ensuring the proper and timely production as well as implementation of planned advertising campaigns.
- Work on creation of designs of communication means in cooperation with designers; ensure further adaptation/ modification of designs for different sizes, communication means, etc.;
- Assist in developing products ATL and BTL programs;
- Organize the administrative and logistical aspects of advertising campaigns;
- Plan and organize printing and publishing of the advertising materials, preparation of TV and radio ads; control and report on the implementation process and competitors' activities;
- Prepare, organize and control the final advertising events based on marketing products;
- Organize launch of different products and services during public events;
- Organize BTL campaigns, meetings and other receptions for different PR campaigns, press-conferences assuring brand presence and other promotions;
- Plan and prepare documentation part of the implementation of tasks according to the purchasing policy;
- Prepare documentation for Tender Committee for reviewing cooperation terms before signing the contract;
- Evaluate the proposals received from third parties and individuals with respect to advertisements, manage relationships with potential suppliers of advertising services;
- Pre-approve contracts and invoices;
- Plan and organize the non-campaign-related activities.
- Higher education in Advertising or a related field;
- Experience in an advertising company;
- Work experience in an international advertising agency is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of office software (MS Office);
- Familiarity with Graphic Design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of advertising concepts and understanding of local market;
- Effective communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skill;
- Creative thinking and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of managing and measuring work;
- Problem-solving skills.
About K-Telecom CJSC (VivaCell-MTS)
VivaCell-MTS (K-Telecom CJSC) provides mobile coverage in 2G/ 3.75G/ 4G networks offering a wide range of voice and data services all across Armenia since 2005.