- Generate ideas (in close collaboration with content producing team) for content offers and articles
- Make researches on assigned topics and find corresponding information sources
- Connect with different companies/experts for comments or interviews -Prepare content for the websites, articles, white papers, e-books etc.
- Work with copywriters and editors who are responsible for proofreading, editing and finalizing content
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, strategic communications, journalism, marketing, technical communications or related field
- Preferred areas of expertise: Internet Marketing, Law or Telecommunications
- Basic knowledge in key areas of Internet Marketing (SEO, social media, content marketing, email marketing)
- Familiarity with inbound marketing techniques will be a plus
- Strong analytical skills, creativity and self-motivation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Russian will be a plus
WebShutter, Hubspot partner agency, is looking for a creative person to join its office in Yerevan as an Analyst, Researcher & Content Creator. The incumbent will work closely with content producing team and will be responsible for generating ideas, making researches, finding information sources, interviewing experts and preparing raw content to be used for infographics, blog posts, articles, e-books, white papers, etc.