VTB Bank (Armenia) is looking for an active and self-motivated professional to fill in the position of Analyst, Risk Analysis Service Department.
- Design, develop and validate risk models;
- Implement building, validation and testing of scoring cards;
- Prepare reports on loan portfolio and its components;
- Monitor quantitative and qualitative indicators of loan portfolio;
- Forecast loan portfolio and NPL using statistical tools;
- Perform other related tasks, as requested.
- University degree in Mathematics, Finance, Economics or a related field;
- At least 2 year of work experience in the financial and banking system;
- Strong knowledge of banking legislation, especially Central Bank reserve regulations;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Excellent computer skills; good working knowledge of MS Excel;
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills;
- Ethical conduct;
- Strong time management skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to quickly orientate and work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and Russian languages; good knowledge of English language is desirable.
About VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC
VTB Bank (Armenia) CJSC is a member of international financial VTB Group since April 2004. Currently Russia VTB Bank OJSC owns 100% of the shares of VTB Bank (Armenia). Now the Bank has a network of 67 branches in Armenia. For more information, please visit: www.vtb.am.