The Assistant to Graphic Designer will work on a variety of products, including website, books, magazines, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. He/ she will also cooperate with the Company’s professional Marketing Team and Designers.
- Think creatively and prepare print-ready layouts for magazine ads, brochures, as well as create online banners (flash or html), facebook banners and layouts;
- Work by design guidelines;
- Prepare rough drafts and present own ideas;
- Work as part of a team with other staff members.
- Work experience in a relevant field is a plus;
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash Professional; elementary level of knowledge of Adobe InDesign;
- Ability to achieve results and meet strict deadlines in an effective manner;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Creative thinking;
- Initiative personality.