The Auditor will report to the Audit Manager and be responsible for the audit of financial statements of the PHP Audit’s client-company, as well as will be engaged in other consulting engagements.
- Participate in audit engagement planning;
- Perform audit procedures for high risk areas in line with ISAs;
- Review working papers of assistants;
- Responsible for preparation of audit reports, management reports, as well as other engagement reports;
- Liaise and communicate with the client-company accounting staff and audit team;
- Escalate critical accounting/ audit issues, as well as other matters to Audit Manager.
- Background education in Accounting, Finance, Audit or similar;
- Experience in accounting and/ or audit;
- Skills in MS Office, 1C and Armenian Software is a plus;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Strong organizational and communication skills;
- Flexibility and readiness for occasional travel;
- ACCA qualification is a plus.
About PHP Audit CJSC
PHP Audit CJSC is providing audit and related services.