The incumbent will be responsible for development of the brands in the store and ensuring all aspects of their sales and marketing match.
- Carry out overall responsibility for brand sales, profit, stock, promotion, etc.;
- Participate in seasonal "buys" and building the merchandise range/ forecast;
- Provide effective leadership to store operations team;
- Work on new season merchandise marketing/ promotional material;
- Evaluate local market competition and analyse pricing strategies;
- Provide guidance to the sales team on visual merchandise/ brand integrity;
- Prepare monthly sales reports and conduct analysis.
- Previous experience in managing a brand including merchandise buying and store operations;
- Strong understanding of and passion for following fashion trends;
- Proven ability to manage a retail budget, sales versus targets and high achievement of results against forecasts;
- Strong people management, training and performance management skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent knowledge of English, Russian and Armenian languages.