XNTrends is looking for a C++ Developer. Becoming a part of a Software Development Team, the candidate will build a wide variety of software subsystems and components, develop and sustain software components in complex, multi-platform environments. He/ she should take initiative in performance, working independently and with groups to effectively accomplish project objectives.
- Interact with Software Systems Engineers or other technical leader to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient development;
- Recommend data interchange formats;
- Design system components consisting of several objects working together to execute an encapsulated function of the larger system;
- Implement and debug subsystems and components;
- Execute development tests and participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers;
- Determine and communicate the implications of system-level decisions on subsystems and components, and help determine how best to mitigate or take advantage of these implications;
- Determine and communicate the requirements and capabilities of components within the context of the larger system, project, and team;
- Support the management of the team's technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system and testing system) under guidance from the Systems Engineer or Project Leader;
- Participate in efforts to share technology and expertise within the group; mentor peers;
- Perform tasks efficiently and work together with the team to ensure project success.
- Experience in independently designing and implementing small or medium-sized software systems and components;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- In-depth knowledge of C++;
- Successful design and implementation experience of multiple software components and subsystems;
- Ability to communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/ weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions;
- Proven experience in solving challenging technical problems;
- Good task estimation and prioritization skills;
- Proven ability to support multiple projects and objectives simultaneously and efficiently;
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline, or equivalent experience;
- Experience in working with version control systems is desired;
- Experience in working with Agile is a plus.
About XNTrends LTD
XNTrends LTD is a software development company. For more information please visit: www.xntrends.com.