Lernametalurgiai Institute CJSC is looking for a qualified candidate for the position of a Chief Accountant.
- Manage the team of Accountants;
- Report, analyze and ensure the integrity of all financial information;
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits;
- Maintain the system of accounts and keep records on all Company's transactions and assets;
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports;
- Coordinate the monthly closing process, payroll preparation and payment and reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements;
- Prepare and timely submit all necessary tax, statistical and other obligatory reports;
- Ensure that all tax matters are treated in a proper manner and in compliance with related legislation;
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial audits;
- Maintain and administer accounting software and database;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Economics, Management or other related fields;
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Chief Accountant;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Strong MS Office knowledge; experience in setting up and maintaining computerized accountant systems with the cooperation of IT Department;
- Knowledge of online banking system and 1C accounting software;
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS, tax accounting and financial regulations;
- Possession of a Certified Accountant's qualification is a plus;
- Team player with the ability to demonstrate outstanding leadership with good communication, interpersonal and management skills;
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work under pressure proactively and independently.
About Lernametalurgiai Institute CJSC
Information on Lernametalurgiai Institute CJSC of Vallex Group can be found at: www.mmi.am.