- Manage the team of Accountants;
- Report, analyze and ensure the integrity of all financial information;
- Determine proper handling of financial transactions and approve transactions within designated limits;
- Maintain the system of accounts and keep records on all Company's transactions and assets;
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports;
- Coordinate the monthly closing process, payroll preparation and payment, as well as reconciliation of general ledger accounts;
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS requirements;
- Prepare and timely submit all necessary tax, statistical and other obligatory reports;
- Ensure that all tax matters are treated in a proper manner and in compliance with related legislation;
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial audits;
- Maintain and administer accounting software and database;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- University degree in Finance/ Accounting;
- At least 5 years of experience as a Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant;
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS;
- Excellent knowledge of tax legislation;
- Good knowledge of and experience in working with Armenian Software;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel);
- Fluency in English, Armenian and Russian languages;
- Sense of responsibility and honesty; punctual personality with the ability to keep confidential information;
- Care of details and patience.
About Lydian Armenia CJSC
Lydian Armenia CJSC is an Armenian mineral exploration company, developing Amulsar mine project.