The core responsibility of the Chief Digital Officer will be to manage elaboration and implementation of the digital and Mobile Financial Payments (MFS) products’ roadmaps. The position will help switch the customer relations from traditional channels into digital and drive new revenues through implementing innovative services on the market. Digital products include the website of the Company, self-care services, mobile applications, e-commerce and any digital partner or own channels. Mobile financial services includes all financial products that telco can provide for the customers such as payments, transfers, loans, online insurance, etc.
- Manage elaboration and implementation of the digital and MFS products' roadmaps;
- Be a digital products' guru with an emphasis on new product and service initiatives;
- Have efficient relations with the development teams to ensure deliverables are of high quality and meet product roadmap requirements and deadlines;
- Work with internal stakeholders across the Organization (HQ Team, marketing, finance, IT) following guidelines, policies, practices and procedures to facilitate the implementation of new products and services;
- Build and maintain productive relations with partners to support win-win commercial deals;
- Manage product life cycle: work with User Experience, Test and Technology Teams on formulating market/ product requirements to implement the roadmap across the whole development cycle and meet deadlines;
- Align with HQ Team: ensure that Beeline Armenia diligently translates the global MFS and digital product strategies into local product features that increase services usage;
- Cooperate closely with the Marketing Team to ensure that the Company's MFS and digital products will be sufficiently promoted internally and among its users.
- University degree preferably in IT or finance-related studies;
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible business experience;
- At least 2 years of product development experience in IT/ digital/ e-commerce companies;
- Experience with product development methodology for technology products, including direct involvement in the development of product vision, requirements gathering, functional design and technical implementation;
- Demonstrated track record of delivering or implementing payment products in emerging channels such as mobile and e-commerce;
- Demonstrated ability to lead large and complex cross-functional technology initiatives;
- Ability to adjust messaging according to the audience, from going deep into the technical design and implementation of a solution with Development and Technology Teams to providing an overview of product strategy and proposition to management and partners;
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to drive consensus in cross-regional and cross-functional teams;
- Fluency in English, Russian and Armenian languages.