Mr. Gyros is looking for a Chief of Staff.
- Organize and coordinate staff's functions and activities;
- Control daily work of structural subdivisions as well as project implementation processes;
- Run staff's deadline schedules and control their implementation;
- Cooperate with the structural subdivisions aiming to discover staff's current needs and act for solving current issues;
- Coordinate business processes and implement special actions to enhance their efficiency;
- Present reports on inner business processes;
- Carry out other tasks assigned by the CEO.
- Higher education, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Management;
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Analytical and presentation skills;
- Critical situation management and quick decision-making skills;
- Successful planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages, oral and written;
- Computer skills (MS Office).