Anelik Bank CJSC is seeking a skilled and experienced professional for the position of Chief Specialist of Loan Monitoring Division.
- Analyze businesses of existing borrowers;
- Check the compliance of borrowers' loan documentations;
- Visit the locations of businesses and collaterals of the borrowers for financial, collateral and purpose monitoring of the loans;
- Prepare and submit reports according to the results of monitoring (balance sheet, profit and loss statement of analyzed business, etc.).
- Higher education in financial/ economic sphere;
- At least 3 years of experience in business lending or analyzing, preferably with small, medium and large clients;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent skills in conduction of the balance sheet, PLS and cash flow statements;
- Knowledge of internal regulations and legislation relating to the banking in RA;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Ability to work fast;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of English and Russian languages.
About Anelik Bank CJSC
Anelik Bank CJSC is a universal commercial bank, which has an active participation in the social-economical area of the country since August 1990. Credit Bank, which is a bank in Lebanon, became 100 percent shareholder of Anelik Bank CJSC.