The incumbent will provide support for the single window solution to the relevant stakeholders via calls, emails and Help Center, test each new release of the system, realize ticket escalation and ticket clarification, as well as other administrative tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Test each new release of the system; realize ticket escalation and ticket clarification;
- Document system bugs and defects, using bug management system (JIRA);
- Follow the established procedures and standards for ticketing;
- Classify tickets and delegate to appropriate levels (Kayako/ JIRA);
- Research required information using available resources;
- Support key-users via calls, emails and Help Center;
- Guide the key-users to use the web portal interface;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates;
- Follow up on the requests and get back to key-users where necessary;
- Carry out training sessions and user acceptance testing with stakeholders;
- Compile necessary documentation (guidebooks, release notes, booklets, repositories, etc.) as well as write test scenarios;
- Translate legal texts and other materials;
- Realize day-to-day administrative activities, e.g. editing, proofreading, etc.;
- Undertake other possible responsibilities within his/ her field of expertise if instructed by his/ her supervisor;
- Enhance Organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing milestones - exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments;
- Ensure that all the above-mentioned functions are accomplished with confidentiality and in accordance with Company's code of ethics.
- Higher education in Linguistics, Management, Communication or any other related field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Armenian languages; knowledge of Russian and French languages is a plus;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to work with rotation based on duty schedule;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Effective listening and multitasking skills; a good team player;
- Ability to detect issues and provide appropriate solutions;
- Knowledge of insurance laws and rules is a plus;
- Knowledge of JIRA and Kayako is a plus.
About "BIVAC Armenia" CJSC
Bivac Armenia implements the electronic exchange platform of Armenia Single Window for Automotive. It centralizes all the data about insurance policies and claims. It will be used by all the stakeholders of auto insurance companies.