IUNetworks LLC is looking for a qualified Database Developer to design stable databases, according to the Company’s needs. The incumbent will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases, ensuring the database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis. He/ she will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. He/ she will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases;
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems;
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests;
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions;
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices;
- Gather user requirements and identify new features;
- Develop technical and training manuals;
- Provide data management support to users;
- Ensure all database programs meet Company and performance requirements;
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols.
- BS in Computer Science or a relevant field;
- Proven work experience as a Database Developer;
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring);
- Knowledge of software development;
- Hands-on experience with SQL;
- Experience in programming with Oracle 11g Server, MS SQL Server, MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of Oracle Exadata is a plus;
- Experience in NoSQL (Couchbase/ MongoDB) is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and organization skills;
- Ability to understand users' requirements; a problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About IUNetworks LLC
IU Networks LLC is an information technology company that provides integrated solutions of hardware supply and software development.