The incumbent will lead all day-to-day activities related to the sales and marketing function with a focus on building long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of property sales objectives, driving revenue and spreading brand awareness.
- Analyze market information and implement strategies to achieve property financial goals;
- Establish and develop relations with customers and partners;
- Organize proactive meetings with existing and potential travel agencies, tour operators and corporate clients;
- Handle daily cooperation with OTAs, monitor rates parity and process monthly commission reports;
- Monitor consistently the accuracy of the information placed at the Hotel website; develop new ideas and promotions, update the contained information on a regular basis;
- Supervise and guide the marketing materials installed by the marketing associate in website and existing social media sources;
- Cooperate with F&B Department to create and develop F&B concerning marketing ideas, plans and actions;
- Follow up on a weekly basis the financial part to ensure smooth payment from the customers and partners;
- Ensure customer satisfaction and daily smooth operations of Sales and Marketing Department, keeping standards and deadlines.
- At least 2 years of experience in the relevant field;
- Strong marketing skills;
- Strong understanding of sales processes and objectives;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both written and oral;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Strong decision maker; well-organized, responsible and result-oriented personality;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
About Republica Hotel Yerevan
Republica Hotel Yerevan, represented by Republica LLC, is a boutique hotel in the center of Yerevan, providing customized service to its guests. For detailed information, please visit: www.republicahotel.am.