The incumbent will provide support to the CEO and the Company’s staff to ensure efficient and effective operations through high-quality management and document control in full compliance with internal policies, procedures and decisions, and requirements of external stakeholders.
- Provide support to the CEO to improve management system;
- Assist the CEO, board and senior managers in strategic planning providing both information and administrative support;
- Work with the CEO and senior managers to improve coordination, mutual understanding and collaboration between different branches and departments;
- Provide support to the CEO to coordinate and control task management including shifting tasks/ requests to appropriate and accountable staff member(s) and controlling execution/ answer and/ or report preparation;
- Monitor, coordinate and control document flow within the institution; ensure its efficiency and safety including proper classification, dissemination and filling;
- Serve as a contact point for official external communication via mail and CBA Net;
- Coordinate the process of developing new internal policies and procedures and present them to the CEO;
- Work with the CEO on specific project(s); act as the CEO's representative following through project details, if assigned;
- Support the CEO and senior managers in dealing with new challenges and change issues;
- Participate in major visits to the institution providing host services including invitation/ visa support, travel schedule, accommodation, orientation to the country, and translation for the foreign visitors;
- Manage Sef main archive ensuring appropriate procedures are met, and documents and other material are kept safely;
- Translate documents and serve as an interpreter for Sef Founder's representatives.
- University degree;
- Experience in project design, monitoring, evaluation and reporting is desirable;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages (written and verbal);
- Document control techniques and skills;
- Knowledge of credit institutions' specifics (basics);
- Knowledge of project management (basics);
- Strong skills in correspondence management;
- Skills in reporting and task management;
- Ability to evaluate and assess the viability and legality of the documents;
- Skills to manage sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written ones, and the ability to communicate and work effectively within a diverse community;
- Ability to work independently as well as to lead the team;
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic office environment and manage multiple priorities;
- Software and computer literacy;
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint); user skills in MS Project is a plus;
- Good computer skills in email client (MS Outlook, Outlook Express or similar); user skills in Lotus Notes is a plus;
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex reports, comparisons, impacts, and/ or projections is a plus.
About Sef International UCO LLC
The Micro Enterprise Development programme started in 1997 as a part of World Vision's sustainable development approach to create job opportunities for the poor in Armenia. To carry out a full-range of credit activities through urban and rural branches in Armenia, World Vision International founded Sef International in 1998. Currently Sef International is owned by VisionFund International – a subsidiary of WVI specialized in microfinance. Since 2003 Sef is licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Republic of Armenia. Currently Sef is operating through two branches in Yerevan, branch offices in Gyumri, Sisian, Armavir, Artashat, Talin, Goris, Ijevan, Vanadzor, Noyemberyan, Abovyan, Stepanavan, Kapan, Yeghegnadzor, Masis, Artik, Ejmiatsin and Meghri. The majority of Sef clients are located in the poorest rural communities.