SDA NGO is seeking a highly professional and skilled specialist to fill the position of Executive Assistant to Chairman.
- Assist the Chairman with administrative and program tasks;
- Control the execution of the Chairman's assignments;
- Make translations from/ into Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Consult the staff on issues related to administrative work and document flow processes;
- Write, edit and review written materials (that is grammatically correct by using appropriate standards and writing styles);
- Generate, edit, publish and share program content in social networks and other media (original text, images, video, etc.);
- Maintain effective working relationships with media representatives and other organizations;
- Assist the team in day-to-day coordination and management of current activities as assigned by the Chairman;
- Organize facilities and manage events in such details as transportation, location, equipment, promotional material, etc.;
- Make reports on the Organization's activities;
- Organize meetings and conferences, recording if needed;
- Handle incoming calls and correspondence to the Office of Chairman;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chairman.
- At least Bachelor's degree;
- Experience in the role of an Executive Assistant and/ or experience in providing administrative support;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages including writing;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, integrity and commitment;
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally when needed.
About Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO
Strategic Development Agency (SDA) NGO is an Armenian development organization implementing numerous donor-funded programs and consulting assignments in the regions of Armenia since 2002.