Anelik Bank is seeking a skilled and motivated Financial Adviser to actively attract clients in terms of retail banking products and cooperate with them.
- Responsible for attraction of clients in terms of retail banking products, active communication with potential and current clients;
- Responsible for performance of the sales plan imposed by the management of retail business;
- Ensure performance of indicators of the annual branch budget defined in terms of retail loans;
- Responsible for the analysis of clients' financial-economic activities and creditworthiness assessment;
- Present suggestions for overcoming the problems and/ or obstacles related to the lending process;
- Responsible for the organization and further control of the process of possible loan loss reserves;
- Control purposeful use, timely repayment and interest payments of the provided loans;
- Responsible for opening of clients' deposit and other accounts, providing bank guarantee, as well as providing clients with statements on their accounts and transaction statements;
- Perform current assignments presented by the Branch Manager and retail business management.
- Higher education in Economics/ Finance;
- 1-2 years of work experience in the banking system;
- Knowledge of the RA banking legislation;
- Good knowledge of computer (MS Office);
- Good knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Knowledge of the basics of financial analysis;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Team-working skills;
- Ability to work in different situations; quick orientation.
About Anelik Bank CJSC
Anelik Bank CJSC is a universal commercial bank, which has an active participation in the social-economical area of the country since August 1990. Credit Bank, which is a bank in Lebanon, became 100 percent shareholder of Anelik Bank CJSC.