ICLT is seeking a highly-motivated and qualified Front Office Executive. The incumbent will be expected to provide front office support along with maintaining the Company’s administrative operations.
Front Office Support:
- Provide high-level customer service following the Company's practices and policies;
- Handle the flow of customers and follow up with the services rendered;
- Act in accordance with the rules and policies set in the Company;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Data Processing and Management:
- Provide administrative support across the Organization;
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions;
- Draft/ check/ store various documents required by the management: customer accounts, groups tracking, CRM, feedback, resource management, etc.
Resource Management and Other Duties:
- Maintain a tidy and organized work area;
- Overseeing the Organization and maintain Company resources;
- Work closely with the academic staff across the school;
- Complete other tasks as assigned by the General Manager of the school.
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Computer literacy and quick learning skills;
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure;
- Advanced knowledge of English language;
- Collaborative work style.
About International Center of Languages and Training (ICLT)
ICLT is a language center operating in Yerevan in cooperation with the Cambridge English authorized center and the ETS testing center in Armenia. ICLT's teachers are Cambridge certified. To find out more about ICLT, please visit: www.iclt.am.