The incumbent, under the direct supervision of the Team Leader, will serve present and prospective customers. He/ she will promote credit and related services to all current and prospective customers.
- Interview applicants, gather, analyze and reconcile complete, accurate credit and financial data under the guidelines of differential analysis;
- Establish and serve credit portfolio;
- Be involved in the process of new borrowers involvement, also in regional volume expansion process;
- Prepare and submit proposals and related documents to the Team Leader;
- Present loan applications with analysis and recommendations to the Credit Committee for decision making;
- Prepare and submit loan agreements for signing;
- Prepare and maintain credit files;
- Serve and monitor present loan portfolio; fill all necessary documents and reports and submit them to the Team Leader;
- Perform other duties in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company and other duties required by the Team Leader.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics or Finance;
- At least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and familiarity with financial databases and spreadsheet applications; knowledge of AS-Bank 4.0 is a plus;
- Good team-working skills;
- Awareness of current economic developments in the country, particularly in agriculture;
- Knowledge of rural regions of Armenia is preferable;
- Availability of a driving license.
About CARD AgroCredit UCO CJSC
CARD AgroCredit Universal Credit Organization CJSC was founded in June 2008 by the Center for Agribusiness and Rural Development Foundation. The mission of "CARD AgroCredit" is to support the sustainable agricultural development of Armenia through provision of effective and flexible financial services.