EfuSoft is looking for an energetic and experienced HR Manager who is responsible for all human resources systems, policies and procedures, including recruitment and selection, training and development, performance management (evaluations), conflict resolution, compensation/ rewards management as well as for ensuring compliance with governing regulations.
- Develop HR policies, systems and procedures, including regular reviews and updates;
- Communicate human resource policies and procedures to all staff and guide/ facilitate the implementation of new/ revised systems through continuous interaction with line managers and other staff members;
- Recruit, headhunt, interview and coordinate hiring process based on role opening and job descriptions;
- Review the performance of staff and suggest promotions, demotions or terminations;
- Monitor and ensure employees proper attendance;
- Organize and execute staff related events;
- Advise management on personnel issues.
- Higher education, preferably in a related field;
- Proven experience;
- Strong knowledge of local labor law and employment practices;
- Computer literacy.
About EfuSoft LLC
EfuSoft is a newly established and fast-growing software development company and technology provider. The Company is affiliated to one of the first betting companies in the CIS region and now is ready to share its software with the partners to help them setup their own online and retail betting and casino business. Due to enormous speed of growth, the Company is actively recruiting talented professionals to replenish its team of enthusiastic forward thinkers, who will help build up to the Company culture, its vision, goals and mission. The Company recognized that the combined knowledge, skills and expertise of its employees are the key to its success and is committed to ongoing professional development and personal growth. The Company ensures that its employees are compensated fairly and competitively for their work. For more information, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/efusoft/ .