FINCA UCO CJSC is seeking a motivated and experienced Internal Auditor to join the Internal Audit Team and ensure effective realization of responsibilities mentioned below.
- Participate to audit assignments as a team member or a team leader;
- Review business processes of the Company, particularly Lending, Finance, HR, IT, Administration, Marketing, etc.;
- Verify the fairness of information reflected in the financial statements and other documents, audit the completeness, timeliness, reliability and objectivity of accounting and reporting;
- Carry assessment of the internal control system of the Company;
- Audit the compliance of the Company's activities with the rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Identify operational risks of the company and provide recommendations for risk mitigation;
- Recommend actions with regards to the elimination and prevention of identified deviations and deficiencies;
- Assess the effectiveness of actions implemented for the elimination and prevention of discovered deviations and deficiencies through follow up procedures;
- Prepare and present draft audit report with observations and recommendations on the issues raised;
- Perform other tasks as required.
- University degree in Auditing, Finance, Accounting, Economics or in other related field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience, preferably internal or external auditing or risk management; managerial experience is a plus;
- Availability of CIA, ACCA or other international certification is highly desired, and if not, a willingness to become certified;
- Knowledge of and skills in applying internal auditing principles, practices, as well as management principles and preferred business practices;
- Sufficient knowledge of Internal Audit International Standards and Code of Ethics;
- Sufficient knowledge of accounting practices;
- Knowledge of the legal framework related to the banking and financial sector;
- Knowledge of Armenian software is preferable;
- Ability to collect and analyze data, evaluate information and systems, as well as the ability to make logical conclusions;
- Negotiating and problem-solving skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
- Written and oral fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to create and maintain harmonious relationships with clients, co-workers, staff and external parties, as well as ability to work effectively in a team environment.
About FINCA UCO CJSC
FINCA CJSC is a universal credit organization, operating in Armenia for more than 15 years. With headquarters in Washington, DC, FINCA reaches over 1,8 million clients through its 23 subsidiaries in Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia, and Latin America. For more information, please visit: www.finca.am.