- Candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, analyzing, test, debug, document and implementing web-based applications.
- Meets deadlines, prioritize appropriately, copes well with change and maintains composure under pressure
- Develop cross-browser compatible web applications
- Perform unit and integration testing
- PHP, OOP
- SOAP / REST Web Services and Clients
- Expert level XML and JSON
- Subversion / GIT Source code repositories
- MVC - Code Igniter
- Expertise with apache configuration, load balancing and caching technologies
- Internet Protocols and Transactions (HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, DNS)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex logic problems
- Must demonstrate good communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, proactive, creative and thorough
We’re a leading digital services company who thrives in the fast-paced world of innovation and ideation. With clients across the globe and development centers across Armenia, we treat our client’s business as if it were our own and are passionate about delivering end-to-end solutions that address business problems, strengthen IT infrastructure, and enrich the user experience.
Please apply to this job by sending your resume to the following [email protected] email.