The incumbent will manage the full life cycle of product development – from development of new features to final release. In this role, the incumbent will work closely with the Product, Customer Support, QA and Engineering Teams from Armenia and Silicon Valley.
- Guide and manage the Development Team on Agile/ Scrum practices and values;
- Work closely with Product Owner, Customer Support, QA and Engineering Teams to create and execute project release plans that satisfy stakeholder needs;
- Conduct daily Scrum meetings with the Engineering Team;
- Develop required materials including technical specifications, project and resource plans, project updates and presentation materials;
- Identify and manage project goals and project milestones, as well as communicate project overviews and status reports to the management;
- Proactively identify and mitigate product release risks and impediments;
- Serve in team roles as needed to support Scrum software development process, including roles such as of Team Scrum Master.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline;
- More than 2 years of work experience in software project management;
- Proficiency in Atlassian products such as JIRA, Bitbucket and Confluence;
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in managing mobile applications development (iOS and Android) is a big plus;
- Expert abstract reasoning; problem isolation and troubleshooting skills;
- Experienced in working independently under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Fluency in English language, both verbal and written.
About TechBay LLC
TechBay LLC works on AI based mobile email client Zero email application.