· Communicate with clients for establishing business rules and system requirements in the initial stages of the project;
· Travel abroad to conduct needs assessment and training for Synergy’s worldwide clients;
· Create, manage and update project related documentation, including project requirements documentation, system prototypes, project plans, and resource requirements.
· Co-ordinate diverse and simultaneous activities by using effective planning, organization and time management skills;
· Work closely with qualified technical team consisting of Software Developers, Database Developers, QA Engineers, Designers and Technical Writers, to manage successful implementation of the project.
· Strong IT and analytical background;
· Hands on experience with project management and software development;
· Experience in designing, developing or managing applications;
· Ability to conduct feasibility studies and needs assessments in IT applications;
· Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients;
· Expert knowledge of MS Project, UML diagrams;
· Knowledge of HTML/XML as well as Java, .Net platforms, MS SQL, My SQL and Oracle as databases is desirable;
· Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (knowledge of French is highly desirable).