The incumbent will conduct a research, gather information and prepare a reportage under the direct supervision of the Editor.
- Conduct researches on the program topic and all available information assigned by the Editor, as well as on legislative acts and international experience; conduct an investigation;
- Together with the Editor discuss the program guests' list and invite guests in accordance with the approved list;
- Write a reportage scenario;
- Welcome guests on the shooting day, introduce shooting process and the scenario;
- Carry out other related tasks, including those assigned by the management.
- Higher education in Journalism, Communication or other relevant field;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in journalism;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages;
- Good knowledge of English language is desired;
- Ability to conduct Internet researches;
- Follow daily news flow.