Legelata LLC is looking for a candidate for the position of Lawyer. The candidate should be aware of the Company’s activities and the main fields of its specialization.
- Provide legal advice to companies on the commercial, labor, corporate and tax law both in English and Armenian languages;
- Draft relevant documentation in Armenian, English and Russian languages connected with the above-mentioned issues;
- Draft statements of claim and applications to domestic courts;
- Represent the interests of clients in the court;
- Draft contracts;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Law; a master's degree is preferable;
- Possession of a license of advocate's activity is preferable;
- Excellent knowledge of the civil and commercial law;
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of the MS Office package, Internet Explorer and mail agents;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages including the ability to draft legal documents in the mentioned languages;
- Experience in working with foreign companies is an asset;
- Good communication skills;
- Team working and time management skills.