The Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Lead QA Analyst to join the Product Team, take the educational Product Team to the next level, work openly accepting feedback and working closely with other teams. The incumbent will report to the Head of Software Development and work as part of the Product Development Team.
- Work as part of a team to set the direction for all the Company's QA, both manual and automated;
- Propose relevant tooling choices, as well as work to automate as many of the Company's regression tests as possible;
- Work with all parts of Tumo to design comprehensive test cases for new and existing features that can check the resilience of the application from a user perspective;
- Review specifications and designs early on, to ensure QA is always covered;
- Work directly with users to gather feedback via user experience testing, ensuring all user feedback is integrated into the product development life cycle.
- Higher education in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Hands-on experience of one or more automated web applications and UI testing tools and the ability to propose the optimum solution;
- Keen interest in technology and digital product design including a deep understanding of how to ensure great user experience across all devices and channels;
- Passion for user-centered design and the ability to demonstrate professional experience in building great user interfaces both for mobile and web;
- Experience with (or desire to work in) an Agile team using Sprints, Scrum and other methods;
- Willingness to take part in demos and end user testing.
About Tumo Center for Creative Technologies
Tumo is an after-school learning center where teenagers acquire digital media skills free of charge. Thousands of students attend Tumo on a regular basis and participate in its innovative, self-paced program. Its educational framework is based on a proprietary platform which promotes learning through interactive game-like levels, exposing users to increasingly challenging activities. In addition to hands-on workshops, Tumo's educational program includes a large set of independent learning activities that each of the Center's thousands of students assemble into personal learning plans in the areas of animation, game development, web development and film-making. To learn more about the Tumo Center for Creative Technologies, please visit: www.tumo.org.