Converse Bank is seeking a motivated and experienced Leading Specialist to join the Strategy, Planning and Research Division.
- Develop internal regulations of the Bank, review planned amendments to current legal acts and make respective recommendations;
- Develop and improve charters jointly with concerned subdivisions of the Bank;
- Review proposed legal amendments and make respective recommendations;
- Review banking development trends, business results and other factors of the Bank and its competitors and based on the results make recommendations on possible business developments of the Bank;
- Participate in the development of the Bank's budget and strategy plan;
- Develop business plans of new branches as well as prepare documentation for registration of branches/ relocation;
- Make analysis of the Bank's business in various industries, estimate competitive positions and make recommendations on improvement thereof;
- Study the effect of external developments, particularly macroeconomic data on the Bank's business;
- Maintain official and regulatory acts' information bulletins;
- Perform other functions under internal legal acts of the Bank.
- University degree in Economics and Finance;
- At least 3 years of work experience in banking;
- Excellent knowledge of banking laws;
- Analytical thinking;
- Initiative person with problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Efficient communication and team work skills;
- Independent task performance skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office and Armenian Software;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; fluency in Russian and English languages.
About Converse Bank CJSC
Converse Bank CJSC is a 20-year-old Bank, which offers various services for individual and legal entities. For further information, please visit the website: http://conversebank.am/ .