Qube is looking for an exceptionally talented Machine Learning Engineer to join its technology team. The incumbent will participate in the development of new as well as existing products. He/ she will be involved in all phases of development from concept to mass production. The job will be in intersection of recent advances in computer vision, image processing and machine learning fields.
- Innovate; design, develop, test image processing and pattern recognition algorithms;
- Debug, adapt, and improve image processing algorithms to support mobile applications;
- Follow up on recent advances in computer vision and image processing;
- Implement and optimize recent academic advancements in machine learning and deep learning.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills;
- PhD in Mathematics, Physics or PhD student is a plus;
- Fast learner; fast doer; ability to grasp new technologies/ methods on the fly;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and design patterns;
- Knowledge of English language: ability to read and understand technical articles; conversational language skills;
- Knowledge of image processing algorithms and libraries is welcomed.