Ginosi Apartels is looking for an experienced Manager of Legal Operations to plan, organize and supervise day-to-day operations of Ginosi’s global Legal Department and oversee its performance, ensure that various legal, compliance and reporting projects are completed on time, correctly and in a cost-effective way, making sure the right resources are allocated to the right job taking into account cost and expertise. The legal team works with the internal as well as external and international team of lawyers and paralegals and other departments with Ginosi. The incumbent directly reports to the CEO.
- Organize the Legal Department's backlog and assign tasks;
- Provide direction to legal teams at different locations;
- Build and maintain a solid relationship with legal firms overseas;
- Source new legal teams and law firms on a per need basis;
- Act as a process architect by developing efficient procedures and policies for the Department;
- Make sure that the time-sensitive activities are performed in a timely manner;
- Develop staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance reviews and establishing development plans;
- Manage preparation of applications or replies in legal proceedings in Civil, Criminal Courts, Regulatory Commission and other authorities;
- Manage preparation and arrangement of presentation of documentary and other evidence in legal proceedings;
- Manage proper data entry in the internal software;
- Follow up court cases and legal proceedings advancing Ginosi's interests;
- Examine and channel legal advice on various business matters including civil, criminal and regulatory matters;
- Organize the drafting of contracts, deeds, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Seamless interaction with, and a solid track record of use of a task management tool;
- Master's degree or equivalent professional work experience;
- Strong background in process management, operations management or a related field;
- Good understanding of legal systems, institutions and government affairs;
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills;
- Attention and focus on details;
- Technologically savvy person;
- Ability to thrive in a diverse and fast-paced work environment;
- Available for after-hour meetings with international partners in other time zones.
About Ginosi Apartels
Ginosi is an international short stay apartment rental company offering visitors residential apartments as alternatives to hotels.
Ginosi Apartels are the four star global standard in short-stay travel accommodations. We offer travelers the freedom of choice at an incredible value.