- Establish and implement MFA marketing and development strategy;
- Create awareness and increase the scope of the organization in the three main goals of MFA, which are;
- Carbon offset by planting trees;
- Increase forest coverage in Armenia;
- Contribute to the development of rural communities.
- Establish and develop systematic and continuous engagement of both local and external investors, private and corporate.
- Manage and drive fundraising campaigns both offline and online;
- Organize business network events, to share/demonstrate MFA main goals;
- Develop and apply for relevant grant projects and funding;
- Establish and develop the corporate style of the NGO, ensure its usage by applying brand-book, printed product, portfolio, organizational materials and other accessories.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in marketing, business or other relevant fields.
- At least three years’ experience in the field of fundraising;
- Minimum two years' experience in the field of marketing or sales.
- Excellent knowledge in written and verbal English and Armenian languages.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communications and negotiations skills, ability to work in a team.
- Knowledge of communications, change and reputation management, media marketing and public opinion research techniques and terminology.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in a few directions simultaneously.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.