HS International LLC is looking for a .NET Service Engineer/ Analyst who will help plan, develop, test and implement custom applications to supplement implementation of HelpSystems and RJS software solutions. This position also includes business analysis and solutions design for Greenfield Custom project development of relational database management systems that are unrelated to HelpSystems product offerings.
Implementation Projects (RJS B2B and Document Management Software Solutions):
- Work with the assigned Implementation Engineer to help ensure successful adoption of solution;
- Work with the assigned Project Manager and Implementation Engineer to ensure accurate description of application to be provided including estimate of effort and date of completion;
- Work with the assigned Implementation Engineer to create high level acceptance test plans to confirm solution functionality and demonstrate functionality to customers;
- Utilize written prioritized "User Stories" provided by the assigned Implementation Engineer describing specific functionality that will require custom programming;
- Work with the assigned Implementation Engineer and Project Manager to resolve any identified issues or concerns related to the software development;
- Work collaboratively with the Project Manager and Implementation Engineer to assess impact of change requests for effort estimation and capacity planning purposes;
- Communicate project status to the assigned Project Manager through regular status reporting and other presentation vehicles;
- Assist in the monitoring of project-related issues or escalations (of an urgent or high priority nature) and build response strategies and actions to address issues.
Greenfield Custom Projects:
- Work with project stakeholders to formulate and communicate business vision for the project; map requirements and project scope;
- Work with project stakeholders to translate business needs into requirements to be used by the development staff; establish and maintain a consistent project vision;
- Break down project technical and architectural complexities so that the project stakeholders can easily understand technical issues (this includes providing high-level statements of work);
- Validate requirements and analysis models with stakeholders via reviews and walkthroughs; assist in writing and executing user acceptance test (UAT) cases;
- Code/ test and implement complex custom application projects from contract acceptance through "Go Live".
Proficiency in the Following Technologies:
- .NET Technologies:
a) C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET;
b) Visual Studio 2008-2015;
c) MS SQL Server 2005-2014;
d) .NET frameworks 2.0, 4.0 and 4.5;
f) Entity Framework 5 and 6;
g) MS code complete standards.
- Web Technologies:
a) Web servers (IIS/ Apache/ Nginx);
d) REST and SOAP service architecture;
e) HTTP, FTP, SSL and TLS.
- Database Technologies:
a) MS SQL, MySQL, DB2 and 4D;
b) ODBC and ADO.NET;
c) Design, Normalization and Performance Tuning;
d) Backup, Install and Recovery;
e) MS SQL Server Management Studio.
- Misc. Tools:
a) Fiddler and ReSharper;
b) VPN, VMWare and Confluence;
c) JIRA, DOS Scripting and UNIX Scripting.
Knowledge of the Following iSeries Technologies:
a) RPG, RPG IV, ILE, Free and SQL;
b) AS400 CL and AS400 Query;
c) IFS/ Navigator/ Client tools;
e) Data Encryption;
- Effective interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to effectively manage and organize multiple projects and responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level.
About HS International LLC
HelpSystems International (or HS International) is a USA based provider of systems and network management. For more information, please visit: www.helpsystems.com.