Bass Boutique Hotel is seeking a dynamic person to join its team. This unique individual must possess excellent communication skills in customer relations.
- Responsible for Hotel and local reservations;
- Handle correspondences, sort out letters, telexes, fax, cables which are checked already by Front Office Manager;
- Review reservation booked daily;
- Review arrival reports daily;
- Responsible for the preparation of occupancy forecast;
- Responsible for training the staff;
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures;
- Responsible for recording Company/ travel agent rates both in the system and correspondence file;
- Liaise with Sales Department in regards to occupancy; responsible for rates reservations analysis;
- Identify top producing accounts and ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff;
- Supervise group reservations;
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients;
- Responsible for maintaining a peat and orderly position at all times.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Reservation Supervisor;
- Diploma or degree in Hospitality/ Tourism Management would be an asset;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel and Outlook); knowledge of other computer software applications is a plus;
- Superior written and oral communication skills in Russian and English languages;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to set priorities.
About Bass Boutique Hotel
Bass Boutique Hotel is represented by Bass LLC.