- Responsible for managing software development projects of varying sizes from inception through implementation
- Oversee the development of the detailed business requirements for the project and ensures they address the business unit's objectives
- Develop an initial plan to clearly define the project requirements and determine an appropriate solution design
- Escalate problems as necessary to ensure awareness and seek assistance with resolution when necessary
- Effectively coordinate with the various technology, business, and vendor teams to ensure the project's success,
- Conduct periodic meetings with team as well as customer representatives, act as a single point of contact for all issues and questions, etc.
- Advanced knowledge and skills related to project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage time, and complete tasks; ability to get things done independently and collaboratively; ability to stay levelheaded and composed during busy periods, etc.