· Participate in design discussions with development and product management in order to create effective test strategies;
· Provide estimates, deliver against those estimates and work within tight time constraints;
· Communicate cross-functionally, communication is a big part of the job;
· Develop test plans, test cases for the products and features under development;
· Develop and run specialized tests to observe product scalability;
· Work in a mix of technologies including microservices based architecture, and CI/CD solutions (Jenkins).
· Proven, 3 plus experience in a software testing, test automation or test development role;
· Experience with open source testing tools (Selenium Webdriver, Protractor);
· A strong understanding of OOP and concepts, preferably in Java;
· Experience in writing test plans and test cases, Gherkin language is a plus;
· Experience in using Gatling performance tool;
· Knowledge of a bug tracking system (JIRA);
· Experience in working with version control systems (e.g. Git) is a plus;
· Experience in using CI tools (Jenkins) is a plus;
· Good verbal & written communication skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate across team.