HS international is looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for manual and automated testing of client-server based applications.
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life cycle;
- Ensure test plans, thoroughly cover all requirements and use cases;
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Develop automated regression test suites using automated testing tools;
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities;
- Review tools implementations and encourage best practices and sound design principles while remaining practical and deadline driven;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Manage defect tracking; monitor and report results;
- Report QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both communication and technical level;
- BS in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 1 year of experience as a QA Engineer with solid progression in responsibility;
- Experience in testing high performance systems is a plus;
- Working knowledge of Linux/ Unix, Solaris and Windows environments is a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of system development life cycle, methodology and testing;
- Solid knowledge of the quality assurance techniques, testing concepts, methodologies and tools;
- Expert ability to apply quality assurance knowledge to in-depth testing and test plans;
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to investigate and research multiple sources;
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/ written communications skills;
- Advanced knowledge of trading systems and trading concepts, particularly within the equities realm will be a very important asset;
- Expert ability to apply concepts of unit, system, regression, product, integration and acceptance testing;
- Experience in scripting languages like Perl and Python is a big plus;
- Experience in Java is a big plus;
- Experience in SQL databases and queries is a big plus;
- Broad experience in using different testing tools (Jmeter, Selenium Webdriver and TestComplete); an ability to quickly adapt and learn any other testing tools;
- Basic understanding of OOP principles;
- Good understanding of automation testing approaches.
About HS International LLC
HelpSystems International (or HS International) is a USA based provider of systems and network management. For more information, please visit: www.helpsystems.com.