- Create and execute test plans on code changes ranging from bug fixes to large projects;
- Utilize various types of testing wherever necessary including integration, functional, performance and user acceptance;
- Identify, develop and implement QA tools, techniques, processes and methods;
- Negotiate with the teams in the refinement of product requirements and all associated documents necessary to support testing;
- Develop test scenarios, test conditions and documentation of test scenarios repeatable across all testing environments.
- University degree;
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Joomla and WordPress;
- More than 2 years of experience in testing web applications;
- Experience in writing and executing test plans and test scenarios;
- In-depth knowledge of and experience in testing Object-Oriented and web-based consumer applications;
- Communication and troubleshooting skills;
- Work ethic with the ability to work with diverse teams.
About Dorado Web LLC
Dorado Web LLC is a web development company offering a range of services to its customers. To learn more about the company, please visit: http://web-dorado.com/ .