- Implement, edit
and manage the quality management system and the verify quality objectives.
- Edit and improve
quality processes in conjunction with operating staff.
coordinate and approve procedures, instructions, and other documents related to
the quality system.
- Assess the product/service
specifications of the company and
its suppliers, and compare with customer requirements.
- Work with all
units’ staff to establish quality requirements from external and internal
Assure the respect of the quality system at all levels by:
- The follow up of
corrective and preventive actions.
- The implementing
and follow up of internal quality indicators.
- The support staff
for editing corrective and preventive actions.
- The organization and the follow up of management
- University degree in Business Administration or
- Good knowledge of quality management systems;
- Experience in quality systems, and internal audits
and quality Management Standards;
- Fluent in Armenian, English and Russian;
- Computer literacy;
- Analytical skills;
- Monitoring reporting skills;
- Professional written and verbal communication
and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organizational and managerial skills and
ability to work under pressure;
- Decision making and problem solving abilities;
- Teamwork ability.