The incumbent will carry out and develop customer retention and loyalty actions, handle customers’ complaints, as well as establish and maintain competition bench marking and satisfaction inquiry.
- Manage customer qualification and profiling;
- Carry out retention and loyalty actions throughout callings;
- Manage customer complaints escalated through all the possible channels;
- Carry out churn prevention callings and actions;
- Manage quick wins and win-backs;
- Propose creative ideas on problem-solving that have added value to the Retention and Loyalty Team;
- Carry out satisfaction inquiry;
- Establish competition bench marking;
- Arrange ongoing reporting activities;
- Carry out other tasks as assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or customer service;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet navigation skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent oral and writing expression skills;
- Stress resistance;
- Perfect communication skills;
- Customer-centric personality.
About Ucom LLC
"Ucom" LLC is a unified communications operator in Armenia, which offers symmetrical and mobile broadband Internet and other services.