Golden Palace Hotel LLC represents a group of 3 hotels in Armenia – Radisson Blu Yerevan, Golden Palace Tsaghkadzor and Golden Palace North Avenue (under construction) and is currently looking for an energetic and outgoing Sales Coordinator for these three hotels. This position will support the efforts of the Director of Sales, develop strong relationships and loyalty between all clients/ groups and the Hotel, as well as maintain professional integrity and discover new markets. The job position will be based in Yerevan.
The job duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing accounts;
- Generate proposals and agreements for group and meet room events;
- Maintain communication with clients from the beginning to the end of their event and ensure their satisfaction;
- Develop and participate in the sales strategy;
- Make and answer calls; qualify and sell the Hotel's facilities and services to inquiries and sales leads;
- Leverage third-party assistance.
- BS/ BA in Business Administration or a relevant field; availability of a certification in sales or marketing will be an asset;
- Team player with a high level of dedication;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages; knowledge of an additional language is a plus;
- Ability to provide clear and pleasant telephone communication;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities with ease;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Prior experience in hospitality and/ or sales and revenue management is preferred.
About Golden Palace Hotel LLC
Golden Palace Hotel Resort and Spa, is a 5-star hotel in Tsaghkadzor. It was opened in 2013 and is operated by the Australian Luxury Group organization. For more information, please visit: www.goldenpalace.am.