- has engineering understanding of the underlying concepts of IC design
- has knowledge of the full design cycle from RTL to GDSII
- is eager to become an expert with the physical implementation flows and methodologies in deep sub-micron designs
- has academic and practical exposure in high performance digital design and CAD, high-speed design, low-power design, high speed clock design and distribution, timing closure, signal integrity.
- has good scripting skills; knowledge of CAD automation methods.
- The candidate must have English speaking level allowing interaction with the larger product team to understand design constraints, deliverable formats, and customer requirements
- The candidate must be able to follow and improve defined design methodologies and processes to implement and deliver on schedule.
This position is open for Engineers with 5+ years of experience.