BetConstruct is seeking a qualified Senior C# Developer who will participate in full development life cycle and will be challenged to design solutions that meet the business requirements while adhering to architecture standards and governance process established by the Company. The incumbent will get a great opportunity to work on new projects in a fast-paced environment with a highly professional and creative team.
- Code, test, debug, implement and document programs;
- Assist in the modification of Company products and/ or customer/ internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/ or end-user;
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements;
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs;
- Work as part of a software development team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Software Developer;
- Experience and knowledge of C#, .NET, Entity Framework and MS SQL Server;
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Knowledge of WPF MVVM development;
- Knowledge of WCF and SOAP;
- Knowledge of SQL and MSSQL;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a task/ module-oriented project team environment;
- Knowledge of subversion/ Git version control tools;
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, Web API and ASP.Net MVC;
- Experience in test-driven development is a plus.
BetConstruct is represented by Soft Construct LLC. The Company develops, provides and manages a complete range of products for online and land-based gaming companies. While the Company specialize in Sportsbooks, its product range also includes a great selection of Poker, Skill, Virtual and Casino Games, including Live Dealer. The Company's robust back-end, along with content, marketing and risk management tools present a powerful solution for any betting business. Today BetConstruct serves clients based in Europe, Russia, Central and South Eastern Asia and Africa. Backed by a powerful team of over 1000 employees (traders, developers and other specialists) and informed by over 10 years of experience, the Company provides true 24/7 support to its clients and responds quickly to changes in regulatory and consumer requirements.