The position requires basic overall understanding of the design process; a minimum of 5 years of related experience; a solid understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of one other related area.
You should be able to resolve issues in creative ways while exercising judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions. You must have experience in project execution from start to completion contributing to complex aspects of the project. You will receive little instructions on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments and projects. You will be responsible for determining and developing recommendations to solutions. You may work on team-driven or task-oriented projects. You should have the ability to mentor junior engineers and guide them as needed. You should build an active network with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
The technical requirements of the position are:
- Knowledge and experience of competitive EDA tool products and product knowledge in any of the areas of Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Place and Route, Design Reuse and/or Physical Design.
- Proficiency with C/C++, UNIX, HDL (Verilog/VHDL).
- Strong understanding of ASIC design flow, VLSI, and/or CAD engineering.
- Possess excellent written and good oral English skills
- Very strong communication skills.
About Synergy International Systems Inc.
Synergy Armenia is a fast growing IT company specializing in monitoring and evaluation, aid coordination, court case management systems bolstering rule of law and judicial reform, public financial management, disaster relief and reconstruction, education, and public health.
Our goal is to rapidly develop and implement flexible systems that address the evolving needs of our partners.