Senior Specialist in Marketing Division will be responsible for comparative analysis of competitiveness of the services provided by the Bank, taking actions to promote sale, analysis of advertising efficient mechanisms. The Senior Specialist in Marketing Division will report to the Head of Marketing Division.
- Responsible for market research and analysis to find out the competitiveness of the services provided by the Bank;
- Draft and implement marketing programs and actions to promote sales;
- Duly analyze other information platforms anticipated for mass media and advertising;
- Undertake and control actions aimed at brand promotion;
- Check, summarize and present results of marketing actions;
- Follow the changes in the financial-banking market and submit respective recommendations thereon;
- Regularly control over the advertisement contracts in place;
- Conduct surveys among customers, calculating customer satisfaction indices;
- Perform other job-related requirements as assigned by the Head of the Division and as stipulated by the internal legal acts of the Bank.
- Higher professional education or higher education with re-qualification in the field of Marketing;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in a bank or 2 years of experience in other institutions;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, Internet search, social media, Google analytics; knowledge of SPSS, Sphinx Survey or other analytical software, Photoshop, Corel Draw or other design software will be a plus;
- Initiative, creative and analytical thinking, communication ability, high sense of responsibility, organized, and ability to work in team;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.
About Araratbank OJSC
To learn about the Company, please visit: www.araratbank.am.