The Company is looking for a results-driven Store Manager to be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in financial planning, employee recruitment or retail management.
- Assist customers, if needed, in choosing the product, consult on the range of products sold in the store, as well as consult on their features and consumer characteristics;
- Participate in sales of products, presenting the advertised items, informing the existing system of discounts and promotions;
- Participate in training programs organized by the Company and accreditations;
- Track the availability of the required quantity of products;
- Perform other necessary functions.
- Higher education;
- At least 1 year of experience in managing a brand store;
- Knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Good knowledge of MS Office; excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Enterprising skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Carpisa is represented by A.M.P. LLC.