The VB.NET Developer will work on extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium’s investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in-house and is web-based. The incumbent will work on global projects to expand the Company’s applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications through to its larger core systems.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Develop, extend and enhance one of the Company's core VB.NET web-based systems;
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform and later shift to extending the application over time;
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation;
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces;
- Work with peer developers globally to update and improve the Company's software, including new features through to defects;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, as well as devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in working with VB.NET web development;
- Strong experience within .NET framework (VB.NET);
- At least 2 years of experience in building web applications using CSS, HTML, ASP.NET, Webforms or MVC and Visual Studio (2012/ 2013/ 2015);
- Strong capability with SQL (2008) development and Stored Procedures;
- Experience in Agile/ Scrum environment;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio and GIT;
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Experience with secure coding and team code review;
- Experience with SQL Server 2008 or above;
- Fluency in English language;
About Praemium RA LLC
Praemium is a wealth management solution provider with offices in Australia, the UK, Jersey, Armenia, Hong Kong and Shenzhen. The Company administers in excess of 300,000 investor accounts covering approximately 80 billion dollars in funds globally, and currently provides services to approximately 700 financial institutions and intermediaries. Find more at: www.praemium.com.au.