BigBek is looking for a Web Developer to join the Company’s team. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys engineering complex systems and features at all levels of the stack.
- Analyse requirements, develop, maintain and lead web applications;
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Ensure project completion on schedule and in a high quality;
- Interact with Project Managers to solve complex problems and deliver solutions;
- Produce and maintain well-documented code as well as debug the existing code.
- 2 years of experience in building dynamic websites and implementing projects;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar field from an accredited institution;
- Experience in building and delivering applications for the web;
- Good understanding of best practices for UI/ UX;
- Strong foundation in OOP, algorithms and design patterns;
- Experience with ZF2, Symphony2, AngularJS and Node.js;
- Experience in creating RESTful, JSON-RPC or other similar web services;
- Knowledge of English language, both written and spoken.
About BigBek LLC
BigBek is a software development company.