“Telcell CJSC” is looking for a “Accountant”.
- Execute relevant accounting documents.
- Account for receivables and payables.
- Check the accuracy of receivables and payables for individual expenditure directions.
- Carry out mutual checking of balances with partners on the basis of accounting records (by call).
- Ensure the audit of the accounts and other operations on the received services in the accounting program.
- If necessary, take new responsibilities according to existing laws and internal regulations.
- Higher education in economics or accounting.
- At least 3-4 years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of AS 7 and e-invoicing programs.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of AS Bank system will be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to work within deadlines, under pressure and in a few directions simultaneously.
- Willingness to integrate into a big rhythmic team.
- Frequent communication with partners and willingness to solve problems.
- Adherence to higher ethical working standards such as honesty, dedication and responsibility; innovative thinking skills, confidentiality and political neutrality.